What You Need to Know
Alternate Virtual Registration
If your school is choosing to participate only utilizing our virtual option, click the link below to download a separate, two-page registration form. Download the Word doc, complete electronically, and submit to L.E.S.T. Northwest Director Mary Schuldheisz (firstname.lastname@example.org) by December 15, 2021. The Registration Fee for Virtual Participation is $150.00. Details on how to submit the fee are included on the Registration Form.
The Registration process is being done this year using an online SurveyMonkey form.
Before you begin, you will need the following required information:
- School address & Phone number
- Principal’s email
- L.E.S.T. Coordinator’s name, cell phone and email
- Which events your school is participating in.
- The Coaches/Coordinators for each of those events, along with their email addresses.
If your school is participating in any of the following events, you will need the names and grade levels of all involved students:
- Dance Team
- Dramatic Interpretation (enter source material and author if known – may also be submitted separately by mid-January)
- Original Oration (enter source material and author if known – may also be submitted separately by mid-January)
- Readers’ Theatre (enter source material and author if known – may also be submitted separately by mid-January)
- Knowledge Bowl
- Mathematics Competition
- Science Exposition
- Spelling Bee
- Technology Competition
If your school is participating in any of the following events, you will need the names, grade levels, AND pieces/composers and if applicable type of instrument for all involved students:
- Choral Festival
- Handbells/Handchimes/Marimba/Bucket Band
- Instrumental – Individual & Ensemble
- Vocal – Solo & Ensemble
Additional information will be due to be submitted in January, either by email or via another online form, as noted as you work through the Registration process.
Once you’ve gathered the information you need, click below to Register your school.