What You Need to Know
The Registration process is being done this year using an online SurveyMonkey form.
Before you begin, you will need the following required information:
- School address & Phone number
- Principal’s email
- L.E.S.T. Coordinator’s name, cell phone and email
- Which events your school is participating in.
- The Coaches/Coordinators for each of those events, along with their email addresses.
You will be able to return to the Registration document later to add event participants, if you are unsure exactly who is doing what at this point. But you DO need to know by the December 16 deadline which events your school will be participating in.
When ready, if your school is participating in any of the following events, you will need the names and (usually) grade levels of all involved students:
- Dance Team
- Dramatic Interpretation (enter source material and author if known – otherwise, return to submit by January 17)
- Original Oration (enter source material and author if known – otherwise, return to submit by January 17)
- Readers’ Theatre (enter source material and author if known – otherwise, return to submit by January 17)
- Knowledge Bowl
- Mathematics Competition
- Science Exposition
- Spelling Bee
- Technology Competition
If your school is participating in any of the following events, you will need the names, grade levels, AND pieces/composers and if applicable type of instrument for all involved students:
- Choral Festival
- Handbells/Handchimes/Marimba/Bucket Band
- Instrumental – Individual & Ensemble
- Vocal – Solo & Ensemble
All information is due no later that January 17, must by completing this form, some by emailing email@example.com, as noted as you work through the Registration process.
Once you’ve gathered the information you need, click below to Register your school.